IS YOUR BUSINESS BEING SUED? DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE THAT NEEDS RESOLUTION?
Brian is skilled in pre-litigation strategies, mediation and arbitration, litigation management and strategic advocacy and has experience in State and Federal Courts nationwide. However, most of all Brian Elliott has the business and financial acuity to help your business save money and resources by identifying risks and implementing counter-measures to prevent litigation before it happens.
Litigation is expensive. The median cost of litigation for a simple breach of contract dispute is $91,000 and the vast majority of cases will settle before trial. However, if you are faced with complex commercial litigation, out of state proceedings, or the prospect of proceeding to a jury trial, a typical business litigation case could easily cost your business hundreds of thousands of dollars, distract you from the core mission of your business. The costs can be enormous.
Brian Elliott is adept at developing multifaceted offensive and defensive litigation strategies to assist his clients in resolving disputes. Brian also assists other litigators and litigation law firms serving as co-counsel or consulting in complex litigation involving a variety of business and intellectual property disputes including antitrust litigation, commercial fraud, shareholder and business disputes and other complex business matters.
Brian can advise your business on litigation strategies and how to avoid litigation in the following areas:
- Breach of License Agreements and Commercial Contracts
- Patent Infringement
- Trademark and Copyright Litigation
- Misappropriation of Trade Secret Litigation
- False Advertising and Unfair Competition Litigation
- Trade Dress and Counterfeiting
- Cybersquatting Cases / Internet Domain Name Disputes
- Fraud and Deceptive Trade Practices and Unfair Trade Practices
- Founder, Investor and Shareholder disputes
- Employment, compensation and wrongful termination disputes
- Conflict-of-interest and business ethics disputes
- Employment discrimination, harassment and polices
- Non-compete Agreement Enforcement